Quality is part of what we do, every day.
Our objective is to excel in quality by cultivating a workforce of highly skilled, disciplined and engaged people and a strong company culture that aims for excellence. We achieve this through leadership, communication, networking, empowerment and competency and career development.
Why Forvet is so confident in the quality of its products
- 3D design with simulator and project analysis
- Purchased products quality control through goods acceptance control process
- Quality control during the assembly phase with the verification of parts and assembly procedures (viewers / drawings in the workshop) for the verification of compliance
- Assembly and testing procedures
- Quality control at the end of the production line to check machine conformity
- Machine acceptance test
- Final check before shipment
- Control during installation at the customer’s premises
- Final acceptance test at the customer’s premises
PDCA Method to the processes improvement and quality growth
evaluation and analysis
to isolate the causes
to define corrective actions
To check the out come of what you have done
Field quality service
Supports and communicates with customers regarding requirements, issues, improvement plans, data collection, questions and feedback; collects complete information on specific customer requirements and facilitates agreements.
Focuses on quality and reliability at all phases of the machines development process; qualifies new products and materials ensuring they meet the mission profile and customer requirements for quality and reliability
Technology & manufacturing quality
Checks that manufactured products conform to customer requirements; secures new product qualification, change management and non-conforming material management; facilitates use of manufacturing data, tools, methods and procedures.
Performs electrical and physical analysis of products for new product debugging and reliability evaluation, yield improvement, manufacturing changes and issues, customer issues and competition analysis; applies and develops advanced analysis techniques and uses problem solving methodologies to identify failure modes and to contribute to identifying failure mechanisms.
Quality standards & management system
Deploys and improves our quality management system and its associated processes, rules and documents.
Supplier & subcontractor quality
Ensures supplier, subcontractor and foundry manufacturing quality is compliant to expectations. Software quality: Applies quality approach to software development; ensures alignment to customer requirements.