This document provides the fundamental information pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) regarding the treatment of your personal data by Forvet S.p.A in relation to your browsing on our website www.forvet.it and the use of the services offered.
SUBJECT: Information pursuant to and for the purposes of the GDPR UE 2016/679 relating to the protection of personal data.
A. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (for example, but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you when registering on the owner’s website www.forvet.it (hereinafter, the “Site”), participating in opinion and satisfaction surveys, filling in registration forms via the Site to events or organized by the Owner, the online request for clarifications or requests for support and for sending newsletters.
B. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data is processed:
1) without your express consent (art. 6 lett. b, e of the GDPR) for the following Service Purposes:
- manage and maintain the Site (including the management of 1st and 3rd party cookies, see cookies policy);
- allow you to use the services you may request;
- participate through the Site in initiatives organized by the Owner (for example events);
- process a contact request;
- fulfil the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the Site;
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
2) Only with your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following other purposes:
- send you opinion and satisfaction surveys, newsletters and / or invitations to events by e-mail or register for events to which the Owner is a party or which the Owner organizes.
C. Types of data processed
Through the Site, the following data can be collected and processed:
- navigation data;
- personal data voluntarily provided by the user in the forms on the Site or through the e-mail account in the contact section.
D. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
In the cases referred to in the paragraph PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING art. 1), the legal basis for the processing of your personal data consists in having a contract with you or in providing the service that you have specifically requested or in following up on a legal obligation or in protecting our legitimate interest. The processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in the paragraph PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING art. 1) does not require the User’s consent as processing is necessary to fulfill specific requests from the interested party pursuant to art. 6, c. 1, lett. b) of the GDPR.
In the cases referred to in the paragraph PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING art. 2) the legal basis for the processing of your personal data consists in having a contract with you or in providing the service, the provision of data is mandatory and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part will give rise to the impossibility for the writer to execute the contract.
E. Provision of data and consequences in case of non-provision.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in the paragraph PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING art.1) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you registration on the Site or the Services referred to in the PURPOSE OF PROCESSING paragraph art.1).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in the paragraph PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING art.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive e-mail invitations to events, newsletters and opinion and satisfaction surveys. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the services referred to in the paragraph PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING art.2).
F. Processing methods.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
G. Recipients or categories of recipients.
Personal data may be made accessible, made known to or communicated to the following subjects, who will be appointed by, as appropriate, as managers or agents:
◦ companies of the group to which the Data Controller belongs (parent companies, subsidiaries, associates), employees and / or collaborators in any capacity of the Data Controller and / or group companies to which the Data Controller belongs;
◦ public or private subjects, natural or legal persons, which the Data Controller uses to carry out the activities instrumental to achieving the purpose or to which the Data Controller is required to communicate personal data, pursuant to legal or contractual obligations.
H. Transfer of data abroad.
To fulfil the data management referred to in the PURPOSE OF PROCESSING paragraph art. 1), some of your personal data may be disclosed to third parties in EU and non-EU countries. If necessary, the writer will have the right to move the data to servers in EU and non-EU third countries.
I. Retention period.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in points 1) and 2) of the PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING paragraph and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the service purpose relationship.
J. Rights of the interested party.
With regard to the personal data itself, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access (Art.15): The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller that personal data concerning him or her is being processed and in this case, to obtain access to personal data
- Right of rectification (Art.16): The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
- Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten) (Art. 17): The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller has the obligation to cancel without undue delay personal data, if one of the following reasons exists:
- Personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The interested party revokes the consent on which the treatment is based in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or with article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the treatment;
- The interested party opposes the treatment pursuant to Article 21 (Right of Opposition), paragraph 1, and there is no prevailing legitimate reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the treatment pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2;
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- Personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject.
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at the email address email@example.com or at the PEC address: firstname.lastname@example.org
K. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to Forvet S.p.A. – Operational headquarters located in Strada Piossasco n ° 46, 10040 Volvera (TO)
- a certified email address email@example.com
This website and the owner’s services are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the owner does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors is unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete it in a timely manner, at the request of the users.
M. Changes to this Policy
N. Owner, Manager and Officers
The Data Controller is Forvet S.p.A, VAT number 06169840011 with registered and operational headquarters in Strada Piossasco n ° 46, 10040 Volvera (TO)
The updated list of data processors is kept at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller.